A: Binding Nature of these Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern access to and use of the Vstore.co.za website.
- By accessing and using the website you are automatically bound and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute the contents obtained at the website.
- In these terms and conditions the following words or phrases have the following meaning:
- “you and your” means the user of the website
- “the content” means the content of this website which includes but is not limited to information, media, data, literary works, musical works, artistic works, sound recordings, published editions and computer programmes contained, posted or prescribed on this website.
- “the or this website” means the Vstore website located at the domain name Vstore.co.za;
- You hereby warrant that you have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- If you are unsure whether you have the required legal capacity, or you are under the age of eighteen years of age, you must discontinue use of the website until you are certain you have such legal capacity.
- Vstore reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions or the whole of these terms and conditions from time to time. Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted on this website.
- It is your obligation to periodically check these terms and conditions at the website for changes or updates. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of your acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, including such changes or updates.
B: Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- The content comprises proprietary works and the compilation of the proprietary works and is copyright to Vstore, or the third party owner of such rights, and is protected by South African and international copyright laws.
- Vstore reserves the right to make any changes to the website, the content and/or any services offered through the website at any time and without notice.
- All rights in and to the content are reserved and retained by Vstore or the third party owner of such rights.
- Except as specified in these terms and conditions, you are not granted a licence or any other right including without limitation a right in respect of copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights in or to the content.
- In terms of the ECT ActACT 25 OF 2002 we will send you a newsletter and you have the right to unsubscribe, we provide this process at the bottom of each newsletter for you to be able to unsubscribe if you wish to do so.
C: Limited Licence for Access
- Vstore grants to you, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only, provided all copyright, trademark or other similar notices contained in the original materials are retained on the copies.
- This website and the content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Vstore.
- The licence does not allow you to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this website or the content for the benefit of any third party whatsoever.
- You may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Vstore website or the content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Vstore.
- Vstore reserves the right to refuse access and remove or edit the content in its sole discretion.
- Any unauthorised use terminates the licence as set out in this Section.
D: Limited Licence for Use
- Vstore allows and processes the registration of certain authorised representatives of its clients at the website. If you believe that you are entitled to registration, please contact Vstore Product Support Services (tel. + 051-430-3321).
- Subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right is granted to a client representative to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content for the purposes agreed to by the client and Vstore in their written agreements, including, but not limited to, the Vstore.co.za Service Agreement.
- This website and the content may only be reproduced, duplicated, copied, visited or otherwise exploited for the specific purposes set out in these written agreements.
- The licence does not allow the client representative to collect service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here and does not allow any derivative use of this website or the Content for the benefit of any third party.
- The client representative may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Vstore website or the content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Vstore.
- Vstore reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel requests in its sole discretion.
- Any unauthorised use terminates the licence as set out in this clause D.
E: Limitation of Liability
- The website and the content on the website, including any current or future offer of services, are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Vstore does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the website will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission free or free of viruses.
- Vstore expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, non-infringement, compatibility and security.
F: Privacy, Access To and Use of Information
- Vstore receives various types of information from you and others accessing the website. Vstore takes every reasonable effort to protect any information received by it. Despite such efforts, it is possible for internet-based communications to be intercepted. The internet is not necessarily a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging.
- Vstore will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Vstore through the internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorise Vstore to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- Vstore is committed to the responsible use of personal information collected on this website and your right to privacy. The type of information we collect from you and the use to which we put it is set out hereunder and depends on the purpose of your visit and the information you provide.
- Casual Surfing. You may visit the website without providing any personal information. The website servers will, in such instances, collect the IP address of your computer, but not the e-mail address or any other distinguishing information. This information is collected to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the website, pages viewed and the like. Vstore uses this information to determine use of the website and to improve the content. Vstore assumes no obligation to protect this information and may aggregate, copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation. If you post unsolicited information to the Vstore website, you grant Vstore a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such information throughout the world in any media.
- Information You Post to This Website:
- You grant Vstore the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such information.
- You warrant that:
a. you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information that you post;
b. the information supplied to Vstore is accurate;
c. you do not violate these terms and conditions and do not infringe the rights of any person or entity;
d. you indemnify Vstore for all claims resulting from the receipt by Vstore of the information you supply to it.
- Solicited Information You Give to Vstore
- Vstore requires certain information to process requests if you require or use any of Vstore’s services. Vstore receives and stores all information you enter on the website or give to Vstore in any other way.
- You may choose not to provide certain information, but that may limit the Vstore services that you obtain or use.
- Vstore, in certain instances, provides its services in conjunction with certain third parties. In this regard and unless specifically restricted by you from the licence below, you grant to Vstore and such third parties, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such information throughout the world in any media.
- Vstore reserves the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any information, where posted to public pages. Vstore takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any information posted by you or any third party.
- Promotional Information. Vstore aspires to provide first class service to its clients, which necessitate Vstore providing information to you regarding various aspects of the Vstore services. In each instance, you are provided an opportunity to opt-out of such information circulars.
- Legal Obligation To Disclose. When Vstore is required by law to disclose any information provided by you, it has the legal obligation to do so and will do so.
- Surveys: Vstore may periodically conduct on-line surveys to facilitate the updating of services and service levels. When it conducts a survey, Vstore will inform you how the information gathered will be used and will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out from such surveys.
- Your right to privacy is a major goal at Vstore.co.za. We only collect information that you knowingly supply to us through e-mail, form completions, or telephone conversations. All information collected is protected against unauthorized access or release. We do not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party. Information is only released if we are required to do so legally. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Vstore.co.za.
We will send you a newsletter that you will be able to unsubscribe to, however you will miss out on great deals in the future if you do so.
- Third party links are provided as a convenience to you. Vstore does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
- Vstore specifically prohibits:
- hyperlinks that disguise the URL and bypass the homepage;
- framing, in-line links or metatags;
- the unauthorised use of the Vstore logo, images or any trademarks owned by Vstore.
- This website is controlled, operated and administered by Vstore from its offices as set out on the website within the Republic of South Africa. Vstore makes no representation that the content is appropriate or available for use in other locations or countries. Access to the website from territories or countries where the content is illegal, is prohibited.
- You may not use this website in violation of South African export laws and regulations.
- If you access this website from locations outside of South Africa, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you consent to the jurisdiction of the relevant High Court located in Gauteng in the event of any dispute.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Vstore strives to ensure that the colors and specifications displayed on our products are as accurate as possible, product specifications reflect averages derived from catalogs supplied by our suppliers, are subject to changed without prior notice. E&OE may occur.
- Orders supplied correctly will be subject to a 15% handling fee, Shipping charged are not refundable. Products must be returned in the original unopened / Undamaged packaging.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Vstore and you with regard to the use of the content and this website.
I: Pricing & Ordering
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
- Pricing and specification of products are subject to change without notice. Vstore.co.za is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors. Customers will be notified and offered a full refund.
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Please do not deposit Cash or Cheque into out account’s. Cash Deposit Fees Will be Quoted and charged additionally (See “Payment Options” at the bottom of the Page)
- Non-Payment.If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time (currently 7 days) after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
Online Payment – MyGate Payment Gateway
All online credit card payments are processed by the MyGate Internet Payment Gateway. Card Holders may go to www.mygate.co.za to view MyGate’s security policies.